People helping people, animals and children with charitable acts, gifts and donations. - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

Act of Kindness for Jan. 2013- Cookies & New Years Cards for 160 Seniors/Veterans at the Residence at Colonel Belcher's in Calgary, AB.
Happy New Year!
Wed. Dec. 28, 2011 I lost my Dad who was extremely Special to me and to many others
Kristin Kares Klub Humanitarian Foundation

Categories

humanitarian children people animals love volunteer kristin kares klub humanitarian foundation
Kristin Kares Klub HF
Kristin Marielle Rothweiler Pamela Odland Rothweiler Calgary Alberta
powered by

My Blog

Kristin Kares Klub Humanitarian Foundation

Welcome!!!

9 Comments to Kristin Kares Klub Humanitarian Foundation:

Comments RSS
Shannon Krenn Clay on June-29-11 9:27 AM
This is FANTASTIC Pam! It's all coming together, you're weaving a beautiful dream in to a warm coat of reality here chic! Kristins eyes are a twinklin - she's proud of you, as am I. Hugs to you my friend! Love ya tones!
Reply to comment

Nanette Hughes on June-30-11 11:33 AM
The Dream has become a reality, this is a wonderful sight you did a wonderful job. I'm looking forward to watching it grow and become one of the top charity's.
Reply to comment

Darlene Tymchak on July-01-11 4:26 PM
Pam this website is amazing. You have done an exceptional job putting this together. Kristin is very proud I'm sure. I wish you every success with the foundation.
Reply to comment

Noelle(a) on July-10-11 11:51 PM
Hey Pam! I am so excited to really get this all going! I will be sure to tell all my friends, and we probably get those jackets I was talking about. I will show you my design tomorrow! xoxo Noella
Reply to comment

Gail on July-13-11 8:01 AM
Beautiful site Pam. You are doing a wonderful thing here in creating Kristin's hopes and dreams. What a truly amazing example of what the love and faith of one little angel brings into our lives. Peace
Reply to comment

Renate Burwash on July-14-11 2:47 PM
This looks amazing! I know Kristin is hard at work right beside you all. I wish you every success and I'm looking forward to watching Kristin's Kare Klub grow and help so many causes.
Reply to comment

kateeden clothing on September-24-11 4:28 AM
Great blog.
Reply to comment

healthy pet food on February-09-12 2:40 AM
There are lot of charitable institutions that emerge every year. It only shows how humanity care more about people, animal and children.
Reply to comment

poop bags on September-19-12 4:19 AM
This is really wonderful blog.I'm looking forward to know more about Kristin Kares Klub Humanitarian Foundation. Thanks
Reply to comment